Over the past year, I've spent a lot of time thinking about moving to Turkey. I engaged in many chats with my expatriate compatriots and received a lot of positive feedback about the country. As a result, I decided to move to Turkey. Choosing a country to live in is one of the most important stages, and there are many subtleties involved; you need to weigh all the pros and cons, from the desired climate to the cultural nuances of the chosen country. Personally, I have a fondness for the sea and delicious food :)

As a teacher, the increasing demand for quality education in Turkey provides a wealth of opportunities for my career. The prospect of working in a vibrant environment and contributing to the education sector is incredibly appealing.

The second important stage is finding housing when moving to a new country. I received recommendations from experienced expats who pointed me towards https://turk.estate/en/ This well-known local housing search platform made my search much easier. After browsing through their listings, I found a cozy apartment in a lively neighborhood that matched my preferences and budget. The transaction went smoothly and quickly, thanks to the platform's efficiency in handling frequent client requests with similar needs.

If you have questions or want to know more about my moving experience, I'd be happy to share. I would also appreciate your recommendations and advice on living in Turkey.