How to Stop Auto Renewal of Avast
Subscription +1(833)-201-7464
The auto-renewal feature of Avast can be convenient for those who want uninterrupted service,
but it can also be a hassle when you wish to manage or cancel your subscription manually.
+1(833)-201-7464 Fortunately, stopping the auto-renewal of your Avast subscription is a
straightforward process. Follow this guide to ensure that your Avast subscription will not
auto-renew.
Method 1: Through Avast Account
Step 1: Log in to Your Avast Account
Visit the Avast official website and log in to your account using your email address and
password. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one.
Step 2: Go to Your Subscriptions
Once logged in, navigate to the "Subscriptions" section. Here, you will find a list of all your active
Avast subscriptions.
Step 3: Manage Subscription
Select the subscription you wish to cancel. Click on "Manage Subscription" and look for an
option that says “Cancel Subscription” or “Stop Auto Renewal.”
Step 4: Confirm Your Choice
Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm your choice. You may be asked to provide a reason
for your cancellation.
Step 5: Contact Customer Support for Confirmation
For additional confirmation, you can contact Avast customer support. Dial +1(833)-201-7464 to
ensure that your auto-renewal has been disabled.
Method 2: Through Digital River
If your Avast subscription was purchased through Digital River, a different process must be
followed:
Step 1: Visit Digital River's Customer Service Website
Navigate to the Digital River customer service website.
Step 2: Enter Your Order Information
Provide the order number and the password you received in your order confirmation email. If
you have lost these details, contact customer service at +1(833)-201-7464 for assistance.
Step 3: Manage Auto-Renewal
Once logged in, find the subscription details and look for the option to manage auto-renewal.
Click on “Stop Auto Renewal” to cancel the service.
Step 4: Confirmation Email
You will receive a confirmation email stating that your auto-renewal has been canceled. If you
do not receive this, or if there are any issues, contact customer support at +1(833)-201-7464.
Method 3: Via Payment Provider
Step 1: Visit the Payment Provider’s Website
If your subscription payment was managed through a third-party provider like PayPal, you need
to log in to that account.
Step 2: Locate Subscription Payments
Navigate to the subscription or pre-approved payments section.
Step 3: Cancel Auto-Renewal
Find the Avast subscription and select the option to cancel or manage auto-renewal.
Step 4: Contact Avast Customer Service
Ensure that the cancellation was successful by contacting Avast at +1(833)-201-7464.
Why You Should Cancel Auto-Renewal
Unwanted Charges
One of the main reasons to cancel auto-renewal is to avoid unwanted charges. Many people
forget they have signed up for auto-renewal and get surprised by charges on their credit card
statements.
Flexibility
Stopping auto-renewal gives you more flexibility. You can decide whether or not to continue the
service based on your current needs and financial status.
Better Offers
Sometimes, better offers or discounts become available. Cancelling your existing subscription
and taking advantage of these offers can save you money.
FAQ's
1. What happens if I don't cancel auto-renewal?
If you do not cancel auto-renewal, your subscription will automatically renew, and your payment
method will be charged again. You will continue to receive the services without interruption.
2. How do I know if the auto-renewal has been successfully canceled?
You should receive a confirmation email after canceling the auto-renewal. If you do not receive
one, contact customer support at +1(833)-201-7464.
3. Can I get a refund if I forgot to cancel auto-renewal?
In some cases, you may be eligible for a refund. Contact Avast customer support at
+1(833)-201-7464 to discuss your options.
4. Do I lose all my benefits immediately after canceling auto-renewal?
No, you will continue to receive the benefits of your subscription until the end of the current
billing cycle.
5. Is there any penalty for canceling auto-renewal?
There is no penalty for canceling auto-renewal. You can re-subscribe at any time if you decide
to continue using the service later.
6. Can I manage my Avast subscription over the phone?
Yes, you can manage your Avast subscription over the phone by calling their customer support
at +1(833)-201-7464.
7. What if I can't log in to my Avast account?
If you are having trouble logging into your Avast account, you can reset your password via the
login page. If the issue persists, contact customer support at +1(833)-201-7464 for assistance.
By following these steps and contacting Avast customer support when necessary, you can
easily manage your subscription and avoid unwanted auto-renewal charges.