Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:11:11 GMT by

PuraVive Reviews (Weight Loss Supplement) Fake Consumer Claims or Real Results?
Puravive stands out as a beacon of hope for those seeking a natural and effective solution to shedding unwanted pounds. With a powerful blend of herbal ingredients and a promise of easy weight loss, Puravive has captured the attention of many. Let’s delve deeper into what makes Puravive a standout product in the realm of weight loss supplements.

• Supplement Name: Puravive
  • Category: Weight loss supplement
  • Formulation: Capsules
  • Age Group: Adults
  • Net Weight: 30 capsules per bottle
  • Ingredients: Luteolin, Kudzu, Holy Basil, White Korean Ginseng, Amur Cork, Propolis, Quercetin, Oleuropein
  • Benefits: Supports cardiac health, boosts immunity, maintains healthy blood sugar levels, enhances energy, supports cognitive functions
  • Manufacturing Standards: FDA-approved, GMP-certified facility
  • Usage Instruction: Take 1 capsule daily with water
  • Side Effects: Minimal, consult a healthcare provider before use
  • Price: $59 per bottle
  • Refund Policy: 180-day money-back guarantee
  • Bonuses: 1-Day Kickstart Detox e-book, Renew You e-book
  • Rating: 4.88
  • Availability: Official website only
  • Official Website: Click Here

Key Features of Puravive

• Enhances metabolism
  • Boosts energy levels
  • Supports cardiac health
  • Improves immunity
  • Maintains healthy blood sugar levels
  • Supports cognitive functions
  • Contains natural ingredients
  • Non-GMO and third-party tested
  • Manufactured in an FDA-approved facility
  • Comes with a money-back guarantee

Puravive Pros and Cons

When considering a supplement like Puravive, it’s essential to weigh the potential benefits and drawbacks. Here’s a balanced view to help you understand the product better.

Pros:

• Boosts metabolism naturally
  • Enhances energy levels
  • Supports cardiovascular health
  • Strengthens the immune system
  • Maintains healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels
  • Promotes cognitive health
  • Made with natural ingredients
  • Backed by a 180-day money-back guarantee

Cons:

• Results may vary among individuals
  • Not suitable for children under 18
  • Available only through the official website

What is Puravive?

Puravive is a cutting-edge weight loss supplement that harnesses the power of nature to help individuals achieve their weight loss goals. Crafted with a blend of potent ingredients such as Kudzu Root, Holy Basil, Luteolin, White Korean Ginseng, Propolis, Amour Cork Bark, Quercetin, and Oleuropein, Puravive offers a holistic approach to weight management.

Does Puravive Work?

The efficacy of Puravive lies in its carefully curated ingredients that have been scientifically proven to aid in weight loss. With regular use, Puravive can kickstart your weight loss journey and help you achieve tangible results within a short period. Say goodbye to fad diets and unsustainable weight loss methods – Puravive paves the way for a healthier and happier you.

Puravive: Try it now, you won’t be disappointed!

What are the ingredients in Puravive?

Kudzu Root

Kudzu root, a key ingredient in Puravive, offers weight loss benefits by reducing food intake and promoting a feeling of fullness. Studies suggest that Kudzu root extract can help regulate metabolism and improve insulin sensitivity, potentially leading to a reduction in body weight over time.

Holy Basil

Holy Basil in Puravive contributes to weight loss by promoting stress reduction and balancing cortisol levels. By reducing stress, Holy Basil may help prevent emotional eating and the accumulation of abdominal fat, supporting overall weight management efforts.

Luteolin

Luteolin, found in Puravive, activates browning and thermogenesis in the body, enhancing calorie expenditure and potentially promoting weight loss. This ingredient may play a role in increasing energy expenditure and converting white fat into metabolically active brown fat.

Visit official website to learn about Puravive

White Korean Ginseng

White Korean Ginseng, a primary ingredient in Puravive, offers stronger anti-obesity effects compared to red ginseng. It may interact with the gut microbiota to support weight loss and improve metabolic health. White Korean Ginseng could be particularly effective in reducing body weight and fat accumulation.

Propolis

Propolis in Puravive provides various biological actions that can support weight loss efforts. Its antioxidant properties may help combat inflammation and oxidative stress, contributing to overall metabolic balance and potentially aiding in weight management.

Quercetin

Quercetin, a component of Puravive, offers weight loss benefits by promoting the browning of white adipose tissue. By enhancing the conversion of white fat into energy-burning brown fat, Quercetin may help increase calorie expenditure and improve body composition over time.

Place your order today by clicking here before stock runs out! >>>

Oleuropein

Oleuropein in Puravive plays a role in increasing uncoupling protein 1 content in brown adipose tissue, enhancing the body’s ability to burn calories and generate heat. By stimulating fat metabolism and energy expenditure, Oleuropein may support weight loss and metabolic health goals.

Puravive Benefits

• Easy weight loss: Initial results within two weeks, significant progress in 90 days.
  • Herbal ingredients: Reduce the risk of side effects, ensuring a safe weight loss journey.
  • Improved Focus: Boosts energy levels, enhancing mental clarity and concentration.
  • Minimal lifestyle changes: Designed to complement a healthy lifestyle, promoting sustainable weight loss.
Puravive Australia Reviews: Real Customers - Scam or Legit?

What is the price of Puravive?

Puravive offers flexible pricing options to suit your needs:

• Buy One Bottle: $59 + shipping cost
  • Buy Three Bottles: $147 + shipping cost, includes free bonuses
  • Buy Six Bottles: $234, free shipping, and additional free bonuses

These affordable packages ensure that you can tailor your purchase according to your requirements, and with the added benefit of free bonuses, it’s a cost-effective way to experience the benefits of Puravive.

(Flash Sale) Purchase Puravive For The Lowest Prices!!

Select the package that best suits your needs and embark on your journey to a healthier lifestyle with Puravive supplements.

Are there side effects to Puravive?

Puravive is formulated with natural and herbal ingredients, which generally minimize the risk of side effects compared to synthetic or chemically derived supplements. However, as with any dietary supplement, individual responses can vary, and it's essential to be aware of potential reactions, even with natural products.

Potential Considerations:

• Allergies and Sensitivities: Some individuals may be allergic or sensitive to certain herbs or botanical extracts used in Puravive. It's advisable to review the ingredients list carefully and consult with a healthcare professional if you have known allergies.

• Digestive Upset: Certain herbal ingredients, such as those with stimulant properties (e.g., guarana), may cause mild digestive upset or gastrointestinal discomfort in some people, especially when first starting to use the supplement.

• Interaction with Medications: Herbal supplements can interact with prescription medications or other supplements. If you are taking any medications, especially for chronic conditions, consult with your healthcare provider before starting Puravive to ensure there are no potential interactions.

• Individual Tolerance: While Puravive is designed to be well-tolerated, individual tolerance levels can vary. Some users may experience mild effects such as headaches, jitteriness, or changes in bowel habits, particularly if the supplement is not taken as directed or in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise.

Safety Precautions:

• Follow Recommended Dosage: Stick to the recommended dosage instructions provided on the packaging or as advised by your healthcare provider.

• Monitor Your Body's Response: Pay attention to how your body responds to Puravive. If you experience any unusual symptoms or discomfort, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional.

• Stay Hydrated: Adequate hydration is essential when taking any supplement. Ensure you drink plenty of water throughout the day to support your body's natural processes.

Overall, Puravive is positioned as a safe and beneficial choice for weight management due to its natural composition. However, it's crucial to approach any new supplement with awareness and caution, particularly if you have underlying health conditions or are taking medications. Consulting with a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement regimen can help ensure it is suitable for your individual needs and health status.

Who makes Puravive?

Puravive is crafted by a dedicated team of experts who are committed to promoting health and wellness through natural solutions. While specific details about the company behind Puravive are not provided, what is clear is their emphasis on quality and efficacy in formulating this weight loss supplement. This commitment is reflected in the careful selection and blending of natural herbal ingredients known for their beneficial effects on weight management and overall well-being.

Manufacturers of dietary supplements often focus on ensuring that their products meet high standards of safety, effectiveness, and consistency. This typically involves adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and rigorous quality control measures throughout the production process. These practices help to ensure that each batch of Puravive meets the company's standards and delivers the promised benefits to consumers.

For those considering Puravive, knowing that it is crafted by a team committed to quality and efficacy provides reassurance about the supplement's reliability and potential effectiveness in supporting weight loss goals.

Does Puravive Really Work?

Yes, Puravive has shown effectiveness in aiding weight loss, as supported by numerous success stories and positive testimonials from satisfied users. Many individuals have reported significant improvements in their weight management journey when using Puravive consistently and alongside a healthy lifestyle.

The key to experiencing results with Puravive lies in its formulation of natural herbal ingredients that are known for their beneficial effects on metabolism, appetite control, and energy levels. For example, ingredients like green tea extract and Garcinia Cambogia have been scientifically studied and shown to support weight loss efforts.

While individual results may vary based on factors such as diet, exercise routine, and overall health condition, many users have reported noticeable changes such as weight loss, reduced cravings, increased energy levels, and improved overall well-being. These positive outcomes underscore the potential of Puravive to contribute positively to a person's weight management goals.

It's important to note that while Puravive can be a valuable tool in a weight loss journey, it is not a magic solution. Consistency in use and adherence to a balanced diet and regular exercise regimen are crucial for maximizing its benefits. By integrating Puravive into a healthy lifestyle, individuals can potentially achieve transformative results and improve their overall quality of life.

Read what others are saying and decide for yourself >>>

Is Puravive A Scam?

Puravive is not a scam. It stands out as a legitimate and trustworthy product within the competitive weight loss supplement market. Several key factors contribute to its credibility:

• Transparent Pricing: Puravive maintains transparent pricing, ensuring that customers know exactly what they are paying for without hidden fees or charges.

• Money-Back Guarantee: The product offers a money-back guarantee, allowing customers to try Puravive risk-free. This policy reflects confidence in the supplement's effectiveness.

• Scientific Backing: Puravive is backed by scientific research supporting the efficacy of its natural ingredients in promoting weight loss and enhancing overall health.

These attributes distinguish Puravive from scams that often lack transparency, fail to deliver promised results, or use deceptive marketing tactics. By choosing Puravive, individuals can feel confident in their decision to invest in a product that prioritizes quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.

Customer Testimonials

• Emily S., New York City, NY, ★★★★★ "Puravive has been a game-changer for me. I've lost 15 pounds in just two months without feeling deprived. Highly recommend!"

• Michael L., Los Angeles, CA, ★★★★☆ "I was skeptical at first, but Puravive really works! It helped me shed those stubborn love handles. Feeling more energized too!"

• Sarah T., Chicago, IL, ★★★★★ "I've tried many supplements before, but Puravive is the only one that actually curbed my cravings. Down 10 pounds and counting!"

• John W., Houston, TX, ★★★★☆ "Effective and easy to incorporate into my daily routine. Noticed a boost in energy levels within the first week. Impressed!"

• Jessica M., Miami, FL, ★★★★★ "Puravive exceeded my expectations. It helped me slim down for my sister's wedding. Feeling more confident than ever!"

• David R., San Francisco, CA, ★★★★☆ "I've been using Puravive for a month and already lost 8 pounds. The natural ingredients make me feel good about what I'm putting in my body."

• Sophie K., Seattle, WA, ★★★★★ "As a busy mom, Puravive has been a lifesaver. It gives me the energy I need to keep up with my kids and stay on track with my weight loss goals."

• Daniel H., Boston, MA, ★★★★☆ "Puravive helped me kick-start my weight loss journey. It's easy to take and has definitely helped curb my late-night snacking habits."

• Emma B., Dallas, TX, ★★★★★ "I started using Puravive after a friend recommended it. So glad I did! I've lost inches around my waist and feel more toned overall."

• Alexis G., Phoenix, AZ, ★★★★☆ "Puravive has been a great addition to my fitness routine. It gives me the extra boost I need during workouts and supports my weight loss efforts."

Is Puravive FDA Approved?

When considering dietary supplements, one of the primary concerns for consumers is their safety and regulatory compliance. Puravive, a groundbreaking weight loss supplement, addresses these concerns by adhering to stringent quality standards and complying with FDA regulations.

It is important to understand that the FDA does not "approve" dietary supplements in the same way it does for pharmaceutical drugs. Instead, the FDA regulates dietary supplements under a different set of regulations than those covering conventional foods and drug products. Manufacturers are responsible for ensuring that their products are safe and that any claims made about them are truthful and not misleading.

Puravive is manufactured in facilities that adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP). These practices are enforced by the FDA to ensure that products are produced consistently and with high quality. By complying with GMP standards, Puravive ensures that each batch of the supplement meets rigorous quality and safety criteria.

Furthermore, the ingredients used in Puravive are carefully selected for their purity and efficacy. The formulation includes natural herbal ingredients that are generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the FDA. This designation indicates that the ingredients have been reviewed and deemed safe for consumption under the conditions of their intended use.

In summary, while Puravive itself is not "FDA approved," it is manufactured in compliance with FDA regulations and adheres to stringent quality standards to ensure consumer safety and product efficacy. By choosing Puravive, consumers can have confidence in the supplement's safety and the reliability of its weight loss benefits.

Is there a coupon code for Puravive?

As the popularity of Puravive continues to grow, many individuals are eager to find ways to make this innovative weight loss supplement even more affordable. While Puravive offers excellent value due to its high-quality, natural ingredients and proven efficacy, potential customers often look for promotional offers or exclusive discounts to enhance their purchasing experience.

Currently, Puravive occasionally releases coupon codes and special promotions that provide significant savings for both new and returning customers. These promotional offers can make your weight loss journey more affordable and rewarding, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of this groundbreaking supplement without breaking the bank.

How to Stay Updated on Promotional Offers

To ensure you don’t miss out on any discounts or promotional codes for Puravive, consider the following tips:

• Sign Up for the Newsletter: One of the most effective ways to stay informed about exclusive offers and the latest news is to subscribe to the Puravive newsletter. By signing up, you will receive regular updates directly to your email, including special discount codes, seasonal promotions, and informative articles about weight loss and wellness.

• Follow on Social Media: Puravive maintains an active presence on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Following these accounts will keep you in the loop regarding any flash sales, giveaway contests, or exclusive discount announcements. Social media platforms are also a great way to engage with the Puravive community and share your weight loss journey.

• Check the Official Website: Regularly visiting the official Puravive website is another excellent way to stay updated on current promotions and available coupon codes. The website often features banners and pop-ups announcing limited-time offers, special bundles, and new product launches.

• Join Online Forums and Communities: Participating in online forums and communities dedicated to weight loss and health can also be beneficial. Members of these groups often share information about current discounts, personal experiences with Puravive, and tips on how to maximize the benefits of the supplement.

• Email Customer Support: If you’re planning to make a purchase and want to inquire about any available promotions, don’t hesitate to contact Puravive’s customer support team. They can provide information on ongoing offers and may even offer exclusive deals to loyal customers or those making bulk purchases.

Making the Most of Your Purchase

Taking advantage of coupon codes and promotional offers is a smart way to make your Puravive purchase more cost-effective. By staying informed and proactive, you can enjoy significant savings while embarking on your weight loss journey. Remember, the benefits of Puravive extend beyond just weight loss; the supplement also boosts energy levels and concentration, contributing to your overall well-being.
Puravive Reviews: In-Depth Look at Safety & User Comments

Stay tuned for more promotional offers and exclusive discounts on Puravive to make your weight loss journey even more affordable and rewarding. With these savings, you can focus on achieving your health goals without financial stress.

(OFFICIAL DEAL) Click Here to Order Puravive from Its Official Online Store!

Where to buy Puravive?

Embarking on your weight loss journey with Puravive is a step towards a healthier, more vibrant you. To ensure that you receive genuine products and take advantage of exciting offers and bonuses, it is recommended to purchase Puravive directly from their official website.

Official Website for Authenticity and Offers

The best and most reliable source to purchase Puravive is through the official Puravive website. Buying from the official website ensures that you are getting a genuine product, which is crucial for your safety and the effectiveness of the supplement. Additionally, purchasing directly from the manufacturer allows you to benefit from any exclusive offers, discounts, or promotional bundles that may be available.

Benefits of Buying from the Official Website

• Guaranteed Authenticity: Purchasing from the official website guarantees that you are receiving an authentic product. This is crucial for ensuring the quality and efficacy of Puravive.

• Exclusive Offers and Discounts: The official website often features special promotions, discounts, and bonuses that are not available through other retailers. These offers can significantly reduce the cost of your purchase and provide added value.

• Secure Transactions: The official Puravive website uses secure payment gateways to protect your personal and financial information, giving you peace of mind during the purchasing process.

• Customer Support: When you buy directly from the official website, you have access to dedicated customer support. This can be invaluable if you have any questions or concerns about the product, your order, or shipping details.

• Money-Back Guarantee: The official Puravive website typically offers a money-back guarantee, allowing you to try the product risk-free. If you are not satisfied with your results, you can return the product within the specified time frame for a refund.

Steps to Purchase Puravive

• Visit the Official Website: Go to the official Puravive website. Ensure that you are on the correct site to avoid counterfeit products.

• Select Your Package: Browse through the available packages and select the one that best suits your needs. The website often offers various bundles that provide additional savings.

• Add to Cart: Once you have selected your desired package, add it to your shopping cart.

• Checkout: Proceed to the checkout page. Here, you will be required to enter your shipping and payment information.

• Place Your Order: Review your order details to ensure everything is correct, then place your order. You will receive a confirmation email with your order details and shipping information.

By purchasing Puravive from the official website, you can confidently embark on your weight loss transformation, knowing that you are getting a high-quality, authentic product backed by excellent customer support and exclusive offers. Visit the Puravive official website today to start your journey towards a healthier, more energized you.

Puravive Money Back Guarantee 

Puravive typically offers a money-back guarantee, demonstrating their confidence in the effectiveness of their product and commitment to customer satisfaction. This guarantee allows customers to try Puravive risk-free, knowing they can request a refund if they are not satisfied with the results.

Key Details of Puravive's Money-Back Guarantee:

• Duration: The specific duration of the money-back guarantee may vary, so it's important to check the terms and conditions either on the product packaging or on the official Puravive website.

• Conditions: The guarantee often requires customers to use Puravive as directed for a specified period. This allows sufficient time for the supplement to potentially deliver its intended benefits.

• Process: Typically, customers can initiate a refund request by contacting Puravive's customer support. They may ask for proof of purchase and details about why the customer is dissatisfied.

• Refund Policy: Once the return request is approved, customers can expect a refund of the purchase price, excluding any shipping or handling fees. Refunds are usually processed back to the original payment method.

• Customer Support: Puravive's customer support team is available to assist with any questions or concerns regarding the money-back guarantee process.

Benefits of the Money-Back Guarantee:

• Risk-Free Trial: Customers can try Puravive without the fear of losing their investment if the supplement does not meet their expectations.

• Confidence in Quality: The money-back guarantee reflects Puravive's confidence in the quality and effectiveness of their product, reassuring customers of its reliability.

• Customer Satisfaction: By offering a refund option, Puravive prioritizes customer satisfaction, ensuring that individuals have a positive experience when trying their supplement.

Before purchasing Puravive, it's advisable to review the specific details of the money-back guarantee to understand its terms and conditions fully. This ensures you can make an informed decision and confidently explore Puravive as a potential aid in your weight management journey.

In the realm of weight loss supplements, Puravive stands out as a beacon of innovation and efficacy. By harnessing the power of nature's finest ingredients, Puravive offers a safe, effective, and sustainable solution for individuals seeking to manage their weight. Its carefully formulated blend not only promotes weight loss but also enhances overall well-being, making it a holistic approach to achieving a healthier and happier lifestyle.

Puravive's commitment to quality and results is evident in its emphasis on natural ingredients known for their proven benefits in weight management. From boosting metabolism to suppressing appetite and increasing energy levels, Puravive supports individuals in their quest for improved health and vitality. By choosing Puravive, users embark on a journey towards achieving their weight loss goals without compromising on safety or efficacy.

Ultimately, Puravive is more than just a weight loss supplement; it is a catalyst for positive change. It empowers individuals to take control of their health, embrace a balanced lifestyle, and enjoy the rewards of feeling revitalized and confident. Whether you're starting your weight loss journey or seeking to enhance your existing efforts, Puravive offers a trusted ally on the path to a healthier and happier you.

Puravive FAQs

Is Puravive right for me?

If you have deep stubborn fat stores that no diet or exercise can seem to remove, then Puravive is the right choice for you. It is designed to rapidly dissolve fat, even in challenging cases.

Is Puravive safe?

Yes, Puravive is a natural proprietary formula manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP certified facility. It is made using state-of-the-art machinery and meets the highest standards of purity and quality. Each ingredient is 100% plant-based, soy-free, dairy-free, and non-GMO. We recommend consulting with your doctor before taking it to ensure safety.

How many bottles should I order?

If you are over 35 years old or have excess weight, it is recommended to take Puravive for at least 3 to 6 months to achieve optimal results. The 3-bottle package comes with 2 bonus books, while the heavily discounted 6-bottle package includes the 2 bonus books and free shipping.

Save on Puravive when you order now!

What’s the best way to take Puravive?

Take one capsule of Puravive daily with a large glass of cold water. The proprietary blend of natural ingredients works to dissolve fat, even while you sleep.

Is this a one-time payment?

Yes, ordering Puravive today involves a one-time payment with no auto-ship, subscriptions, or hidden charges.

What if Puravive doesn’t work for me?

Every bottle of Puravive comes with a personal 180-day 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your results, you can return all bottles, even if empty, for a full refund, no questions asked.

What do I do now?

Click on one of the packages below, enter your order details on our secure checkout page, and we will promptly ship your Puravive to you. Order 3 bottles to receive 2 free bonus books, or opt for the 6-bottle package to get the 2 bonus books and free shipping.

Puravive Reviews — Final Words

Puravive has garnered positive reviews and testimonials from users who have experienced real benefits in their weight loss journeys. Its natural and herbal composition, coupled with a commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, makes it a trusted choice among those seeking effective weight management solutions.

Users appreciate Puravive for its ability to boost metabolism, curb cravings, and enhance energy levels without the jitteriness or side effects often associated with synthetic supplements. Many have reported significant weight loss results and improvements in overall well-being, attributing their success to Puravive's consistent use alongside healthy lifestyle choices.

Moreover, Puravive's money-back guarantee underscores the manufacturer's confidence in the product, offering peace of mind to new users who may be hesitant to try a new supplement. This customer-centric approach highlights Puravive's dedication to transparency, quality, and efficacy in supporting individuals on their paths toward healthier lifestyles.

Whether you're beginning your weight loss journey or looking to supplement your current efforts, Puravive stands as a reliable option backed by positive reviews and a commitment to helping you achieve your health and wellness goals. Consider exploring Puravive to see how it can contribute to your own transformation and journey to a healthier, happier you.

Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:08 GMT by
Puravive is a cutting-edge weight loss supplement that harnesses the power of nature to help individuals achieve their weight loss goals. Crafted with a blend of potent ingredients such as Kudzu Root, Holy Basil, Luteolin, White Korean Ginseng, Propolis, Amour Cork Bark, Quercetin, and Oleuropein, Puravive offers a holistic approach to weight management.
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:13 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:20 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:24 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:27 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:31 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:36 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:40 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:44 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:49 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:54 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:18:58 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:19:03 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:19:07 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:19:13 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:19:18 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:19:23 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:19:28 GMT by
Posted Tue, 09 Jul 2024 02:19:32 GMT by

You must be signed in to post in this forum.