Bo Naylor got his very first hit in addition to scored his very first game-winning run last night. In that exact same game, Gavin Williams started his first MLB video game. Pretty big day for some attractive unique newbies. Seeing Josh Naylor cheer on his brother's first hit was every little thing I might have wished for.You never ever forget your first.Big bro approves.ForTheLand 2 innings after a rough third inning revealed a lot.Cleveland Guardians newsGuardians Release Mike Zunino|MLB Profession RumorsWhat a short, weird journey the Mike Zunino finalizing was, huh? It came to a close the other day as he went unclaimed on waivers and the Guardians launched him. Shane Bieber, Triston McKenzie Tyler Freeman Jersey, Gavin Williams and the Guardians' engaging profession target date|The AthleticThe Guardians have some huge choices to make before next month's profession due date. Injuries Steps: Brennan got rid of after diving catch|MLB"He's okay, " Guardians supervisor Terry Francona claimed. "They don't recognize if he obstructed it like when he skidded. I do not think he's gon na play [Thursday], but I do not think he's also gon na miss considerable time. I simply think he's gon na ache [Thursday]"Around the leagueSomehow Jose Baez Jersey, the Reds maintain winning. The Giants have actually also won 10 right. Yankees owner doesn't recognize why fans are upset.