How do I contact Avast to cancel my
subscription +1(833)-201-7464
Canceling your Avast subscription can be a straightforward process if you follow the correct
steps. Whether you're canceling because you've found an alternative, no longer need the
service, or simply want to avoid the automatic renewal charges, it's essential to know the proper
method for reaching out to Avast. This guide will walk you through the detailed steps on how to
contact Avast to cancel your subscription and answer some frequently asked questions to make
the process as smooth as possible.
How to Contact Avast Customer Support
1. Locate your Order Number and Subscription Details: Before contacting customer
support, ensure you have all the necessary information regarding your subscription. This
includes your order number, which can be found in your order confirmation email, and
the email address used for purchase.
2. Visit the Avast Customer Support Website: Go to the Avast customer support page by
navigating to their official website. Here, you can find various support options, including
FAQs, live chat, and email assistance.
3. Use the Live Chat Feature: One of the quickest ways to reach Avast customer support
is through their live chat feature available on their support page. This allows you to
communicate directly with a support representative who can assist with your cancellation
request.
4. Call Avast Customer Support: If you prefer speaking with someone directly, you can
call Avast customer support at +1(833)-201-7464. This number is available for users in
the USA and can be used to address various concerns, including subscription
cancellations. Make sure to clearly explain that you want to cancel your subscription and
provide any required details.
5. Send an Email Request: Alternatively, you can send an email to Avast customer
support explaining your desire to cancel the subscription. Be sure to include your order
number, email address, and any other relevant details. You can expect a response within
a few business days.
Important Steps After Contacting Avast Support
After contacting Avast support using the above methods, follow these steps to ensure your
subscription is successfully cancelled:
1. Confirm Cancellation: Once you have spoken with a support representative or received
a response from email support, ask for a confirmation of cancellation. This could be in
the form of a confirmation number or a follow-up email.
2. Check Your Billing Statement: Keep an eye on your billing statement to ensure no
further charges are made after the cancellation. If you notice any discrepancies, contact
Avast support immediately at +1(833)-201-7464 for resolution.
3. Uninstall Avast Software: After cancellation, you can uninstall Avast software from your
devices to prevent any future usage or confusion. To uninstall, go to your device's control
panel or settings and remove the program.
FAQ
How long does it take to cancel the Avast subscription?
The cancellation process can vary depending on the method used. Using the phone number
+1(833)-201-7464 or the live chat feature is typically faster, potentially offering immediate
cancellation. Email requests might take a few business days.
Will I receive a refund after cancellation?
Avast’s refund policy depends on the timing and reason for cancellation. If you cancel within the
money-back guarantee period (usually 30 days), you are likely eligible for a full refund. For
precise information, contact Avast at +1(833)-201-7464.
What if I cannot find my order number?
If you cannot locate your order number, you can still contact Avast customer support for help at
+1(833)-201-7464. Provide other details such as the email address used for purchase and any
approximate dates of transaction.
Can I cancel my Avast subscription at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Avast subscription at any time. However, keep in mind that cancelling
outside the refund window means you may not get a refund for the remaining subscription
period.
How will I know that my subscription is cancelled?
After your cancellation request is processed, you should receive a confirmation email from
Avast. If unsure, you can always call their customer support at +1(833)-201-7464 to verify the
status of your cancellation.
What happens to my device’s security after cancellation?
Upon cancellation and uninstalling Avast software, your device will no longer be protected by
Avast. Make sure to have another security solution in place to ensure continued protection
against malware and other threats.
Are there alternative ways to cancel my subscription?
While calling +1(833)-201-7464 and using live chat are the most direct methods, you can also
manage your subscriptions through your Avast account online. Log in to your account, navigate
to your subscriptions, and choose the option to cancel.
By following these steps and utilizing the contact details provided, including +1(833)-201-7464,
you can efficiently manage and cancel your Avast subscription with minimal hassle. Always
ensure to keep records of communications and confirmations for your peace of mind.